Full automatic loading mixer is a special heavy-duty vehicle. When mixing fuel tanks, the load capacity is large and the road conditions become complex. Due to the increase of inertial centrifugal force, high requirements are put forward for the braking system of full-automatic feeding mixer system. The braking system is very important for the mixer system, but when determining the mixer, the first consideration is the braking distance of the lift car and the thermal degradation of the brake. If there is a problem with the braking system of the truck, the driver and passengers are also at risk. Therefore, be careful when applying or applying the brake.
1. Abnormal sound during braking; When stepping on the brake, the brake system will cause strong metal friction. The reason may be foreign matters on the brake pad or rust on the brake disc.
2. The stroke of the brake pedal becomes longer; When the brakes soften, you will see straight white spots. The longer braking stroke is mainly due to air entering the braking system, lack of brake oil, possible leakage and serious wear of brake pads.
3. Braking deviation; Brake slip is less common and mainly reflects the fact that the steering wheel bends to one side when the brake is applied. This phenomenon may be caused by eccentric wear of brake pads and problems of brake wheel cylinder.
4. Braking becomes more and more difficult; Many cards have the problem of increasing braking. The main reason for strengthening the brake is the failure of the vacuum booster. The brake is not assisted, and the brake is often used.
5. Brake rebound; Many card partners have encountered this situation, but when braking, there will be a phenomenon in which the upper limb bounces from the brake pedal, mainly due to the uneven surface of the brake disc. The gasket and steel ring are deformed.
The above is a detailed introduction to the automatic feeding mixer. I hope it will be helpful to you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service /